This event is in the past
Dec. 9, 2013, 10 a.m.
This module is meant for the moderators in online distance courses. The module will be organized several times a year. It takes about 6 hours in the period of two weeks to finish it.
The Learning outcomes of this module are:
- Participant knows what the tasks of the online moderator are (process)
- Participant can support students in distance learning (synchronous meetings and asynchronous support)
- Participant can design and prepare online meetings (programme, set goals and ground rules, invite participants)
- Participant can execute synchronous online meetings (welcome students, communicate goals and expectations, set rules for collaboration and deal with no-show)
- Participant can afterwards summarize the meetings and communicate results, follow-up agreements and arrangements for the next session to the students.
- Participant can evaluate and improve future meetings and online support of students.
This module is developed in collaboration of Centrum voor Nascholing Amsterdam and Faculty of Science.
Creative Commons 3.0 BY SA applies to all content on Starfish.
Starfish-education support for the publishing on Starfish-education.eu does not constitute an endorsement of the
contents, which reflect the views only of the authors and Starfish-education cannot be held responsible for any use
which may be made of the information contained therein. Starfish-education cannot be held responsible for the
content published by authors that is not conform with Creative Commons 3.0 BY SA.