- Tentamenlade is a platform for higher education lecturers to collect, reuse and share exam questions. These can be open questions or other types of questions e.g. multiple choice.
- The questions in the Tentamenlade can be used for assessment or for practicing eg. in tutorials.
- In Tentamenlade the lecturers can collaborate on different levels:
- lecturers who teach one course on one faculty
- lecturers who teach one course on different faculties
- lecturers who teach different courses (interdisciplinairy)
- Flexible arrangement of writing and read/copy rights within the author groups in Tentamenlade makes different levels of collaboration possible.
- To login Tentamenlade in the Netherlands the institution accounts can be used (e.g. UvAnetID) which is arranged by SURFconext. This makes it possible that lecturers from different institutions can easily collaborate in Tentamenlade.
- Tentamenlade is developed in SOWISO.
- Questions? Please contact Tentamenlade project.
Original author: Natasa Brouwer
Creative Commons 3.0 BY SA applies to all content on Starfish.
Starfish-education support for the publishing on Starfish-education.eu does not constitute an endorsement of the
contents, which reflect the views only of the authors and Starfish-education cannot be held responsible for any use
which may be made of the information contained therein. Starfish-education cannot be held responsible for the
content published by authors that is not conform with Creative Commons 3.0 BY SA.